- Second Toronto program launched in Malvern area of Scarborough at Lester B. Pearson Collegiate Institute
- Developed partnership with University of Toronto Scarborough Athletics to provide 8 student athletes as coaches for Lester B. Pearson program
- 3 students from Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute (Aya, Srinidhi & Faustin) spoke about their Hockey 4 Youth experience at a luncheon attended by of NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman, NHLPA Executive Director Donald Fehr, Head of adidas Hockey Dan Near & Hockey 4 Youth Executive Director Moezine Hasham
- Launched first Toronto program in Flemingdon Park/Thorncliffe Park at Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute
- Introduced 29 female and male youth to hockey
- 4 youth minor hockey players volunteering as assistant coaches
- 80% of students identified as new Canadians from countries such as Slovakia, Pakistan, India and Tanzania
- Reduction in programming from 2 schools to 1 due to teacher job action
- Program continuing at JFK High School with 30 youth enrolled in the program
- 50% of participants in season one continued into season two
- 30 additional female and male youth were introduced to hockey
- Each participant received equipment to use throughout the season at no cost
- Introduced 60 girls and boys to hockey.
- Provided equipment to each participant.
- Created a partnership with the English Montréal School Board and the Commission Scolaire de Montréal
- 80% of our kids were new Canadians (either first generation or born outside Canada).
- Launched 2 programs in Montréal in Ahuntsic-Cartierville and Saint-Michel
- Provided coaching in both English and French.